Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I heart Pinterest!

A friend of mine recently invited me to join Pinterest... thank you Kim!  I absolutely did not need another addiction!  But, I've decided I can categorize it as a healthy obsession because it has inspired me to get organized, to cook AND to clean!!  Now, what other addiction can you say that about??  HA!  Check this STUFF out!!!...

15-20 Minutes a Day of Cleaning (so SIMPLE!)
from http://organizingmadefun.blogspot.com/p/free-organized-printables.html


Laundry Basket Dresser
from http://ana-white.com/2010/11/laundry-basket-dresser

And check out that recycle box on wheels?  I am SO doing that!!

Wall baskets for Bath Linens
from http://www.imbusyprocrastinating.com/2011/06/design-solution-wall-baskets-for-bath.html


Wall Art Ideas
from http://the-wilson-world.blogspot.com/2010/07/art-in-hall.html


from http://ramblingasusual.blogspot.com/2011/01/prodigal-socks.html
 

I am implementing all of the above into my own house and can't wait to scour Pinterest for more ideas and inspiration!

What has Pinterest inspired you to do??!!

1 comment:

  1. It has inspired me to cook some yummy things and helped me to get some fun party planning ideas!! Loving being a pinner

    ReplyDelete