Friday, February 3, 2012

Asher 4 month pics!!

We had Asher's 4 month pictures taken recently by Katie Cole Photography.  They turned out so good!  This age is so much fun!!  Asher is starting to giggle at things and he smiles all the time.  He has discovered his hands and feet as well as his voice!  He coos and talks and the sound of his voice is like wind chimes to me.  He is such a sweet baby boy!!  By looking at his pictures, you would never know he got such a rough start in this world.  Asher's favorite thing to watch is his big brother.  If Aiden is in the room, Asher's eyes are glued to him.  You can tell he is fascinated by everything his big brother says and does!  When I see Aiden play with Asher or talk to him, it's so heart-warming.  I can't describe the feeling of watching both of my boys interact together.  Before I could not imagine what it would be like having two kids... but now that I have both of them together, I can't imagine it any other way!!







No comments:

Post a Comment