
And another one of him in front of his new classroom...

His teacher's name is Mrs. Jordan and she seems very nice. He said his favorite part of his first day was his teacher. (He thinks she is pretty!) He was supposed to take three things to school to share with his new class, three personal items that describe him... He took a picture of his family, a snake book (he loves to read about animals, especially snakes) and a fart machine! Aiden is such a joker and he felt this toy described him very well. What can I say... he's a boy and a goofy one at that! I can't wait to see what this new year brings! Good luck in first grade Aiden... I love you to the moon and back! This last picture was the smile I got from him when I picked him up from school today. You can tell he had a GREAT DAY!
Your blog looks great! I'm so glad Aiden is enjoying school. Megan said Austin had this same teacher and she is really nice.
ReplyDelete