The Cake
The Punch (Two 2 liters of 7-Up, Two tubs Rasberry Sherbert, Sliced Lemons)
The Food Table
The mommy-to-be!
From Left: Natalie, Mom (Terri) and Charlene
From Left: Whitney and Me
I also forgot to get a picture of the baby washcloth bouquet I made from yet another idea on Pinterest. I did get a pic when it was "in-progress" though. (below) I added a pink tulle bow to the finished product. It was not as easy as I thought it would be, but I'm not a crafty person to say the least.
And last but not least, the sweet little burp cloths I had embroidered with Elliana's name. Aren't they just the cutest?
I have two boys so it will be fun to have a little girl in the family! Although, I will miss not being able to see her as much as I would like. Brandee and Sean are moving to Japan for a 3-year tour of duty with the Air Force. Sayonara Sean, Brandee and Elliana! We will miss you!!
Sayonara (Sa-yo-na-ra) is Japanese for Goodbye. Can't wait to say Konnichiwa (Kon-ee-chee-wa)! That would be Hello! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment